Saya orang yang ingin tampil beda..
saya tidak menilai seseorang dari keburukannya melainkan dari kebaikannya..
saya seseorang yang biasa dari kalangan orang yang luar biasa di dunia ini..
dan saya bukan orang yang bisa diremehkan .
by ⓑⓔⓝⓑⓔⓝ ☺
HKBP Kramat Jati mengadakan Program Donor darah akan diselenggarakan pada
tempat : Aula Serbaguna HKBP Kramat Jati Jl. Kramat Jati RT 001 RW 10
no 7 Kramat Jati Kramat Jati Jakarta Timur DKI Jakarta, 13520, Indonesia
+62 21 8001579 tanggal pelaksanaan : minggu, 01 Juni 2014 pukul : 09-00 s/d 12.00 WIB kami mengharapkan bantuan dari teman-teman guna menambah stok darah di PMI Terimakasih atas perhatiannya
Cathedral Church (official name: Santa Maria Protector Appointed to
Heaven, De Kerk van Onze Lieve Vrouwe ten Hemelopneming) is a church in
church building was inaugurated in 1901 and built the neo-gothic
architecture of Europe, which is a very commonly used architecture to
build a church building a few centuries ago.
present church was designed and initiated by Father Anthony Dijkmans
and the first stone laid by Carolus Provicaris Wenneker. This
work was followed by Cuypers-Hulswit when Dijkmans could not continue,
and was inaugurated and blessed on 21 April 1901 by Mgr. Edmundus Sybradus Luypen, SJ, Vicar Apostolic of Jakarta.Cathedral
as we know it is not exactly the original church building in that
place, because the original cathedral was inaugurated in February 1810,
but on July 27, 1826 the church building was burned along with 180
houses in the vicinity. Then, on May 31, 1890 in the sunny weather, the Church also had collapsed.On Christmas Eve, December 24, 2000, the church became one of the locations hit by a bomb blast.
2. Cathedral Church of Bogor has the official name of the parish of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Located at Jalan Kapten ploy to No. 22, Bogor.Originally a parish church in Bogor which includes Apostolic Prefecture Sukabumi region. Along with the change in the status of Apostolic Prefecture Sukabumi a diocese under the name bishopric Bogor. Bogor parish church was used as the Cathedral Church of the Diocese of Bogor.
3. Bandung Cathedral Church, or Cathedral of St. Peter, is a church located at Jalan Merdeka, Bandung, Indonesia. The building was designed by Ir. Proper Charles Wolff Schoemaker and neo-Gothic architectural style end. Seen from above, resembles a symmetrical cross. Cathedral of St. Peter has a land area of 2,385 sqm and a building area of 785 m².Own church named St. Franciscus Regis on June 16, 1895. After obtaining the status gemeente Bandung (municipal level) in 1906, it was decided to build a new church building. Construction of the new building undertaken during the year 1921. The cathedral and blessed on February 19, 1922 by Mgr. E. Luypen.
Church is the first church that was built on the basis of an agreement
between the people and the people of Reformation Lutheran in Batavia.Its construction began in 1834 with the following results of the draft JH Horst. On August 24, 1835, the first stone laid. Four years later, August 24, 1839, construction was completed.At
the same time the building was inaugurated into the church in honor of
King Willem I, King of the Netherlands in the period 1813-1840. At the church building included WILLEMSKERK name.Classicism style church was patterned round on the foundations of three meters. The front facing Gambir Station. In this section is clearly visible rectangular portico with pillars that sustain paladian horizontal beam. Paladinisme is a style of 18th-century classicism in England are pressing symmetry and harmony comparison.Porches
on the north and south following the shape of the round church by
forming two concentric circle, which surrounds the worship space. Through the careful construction of the dome, sunlight can illuminate the whole room evenly. Round
tower or lantern above the dome decorated short plaster lotus flower
with six leaves, the Egyptian symbol for the goddess of light.Orgel used to the year 1843, the results of artificial J. Datz in the Netherlands. Before the organ is installed, a band appeared as accompanist worship celebration. In 1985, the organ was dismantled and cleaned so as to be able to function properly now.
Church, also known as the Portuguese Church Portugeesche Buitenkerk or
are in the corner of Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta and Mangga Dua Raya. The church building has architectural grandeur and solid durability. Portugeesche Buitenkerk or Portuguese church was completed in 1695. The inauguration of the church building was on Sunday, October 23, 1695 with the blessing by Reverend Theodorus Zas. Physical development takes about two years. Laying the first stone Pieter van Hoorn on October 19, 1693.The full story of this church blessing written in Dutch on a memorial board. Until now, it can still be seen on the walls of the church.This church is the oldest building in Jakarta which is still used for its original purpose as established at the beginning. The house of worship still has most of the same furnishings as well. The church is never restored in 1920 and again in 1978. The church building is protected by the government through Jakarta Governor Decree CB/11/1/12/1972.
6. Church Monument is one of the oldest churches in Indonesia located in Kampung Tugu, North Jakarta. Unknown
exactly when to begin construction, but historians conclude about the
year 1676-1678, together with the opening of a public school in
Indonesia by Melchior Leydecker.Tugu
Church in 1737 performed the first renovation under the direction of
Van De Tydt pastor, assisted by a pastor born in Lisbon is of Portuguese
descent Ferreira d'Almeida and people Mardijkers.Monument
in 1740 the church was destroyed, along with the occurrence of
Rebellion Chinese (China Onlusten) and the massacre of the Chinese in
Batavia, during the Governor-General Adriaan Valckenier ruling in
Batavia in 1737 to 1741.Then
in 1744 with the help of a landlord Justinus Vinck this church was
rebuilt, and new finishes on July 29, 1747 which was inaugurated on July
27, 1748 by Reverend JM Mohr.Until
now the church still stands and serves as a "monument GPIB", although
at various angles is much to be repaired due to aging. This church seems simple but it looks sturdy and neat, with features antique deacon bench, metal plates, and the old pulpit. The
bell in the church is expected to be made in 1880, because the old bell
that was made in 1747 have been damaged and kept in the parsonage
GPIB Pasar Baru, Central Jakarta, or what is commonly called Church of
Chicken, is a relic of the colonial era church in Indonesia. Church architecture was designed by Ed Cuypers and Hulswit. The church was built between 1913 and 1915 and originally named the New Church. Chickens
given the nickname Church because the church was placed on the roof of a
wind directions are made in the form of chicken.Existing
church building is now an extension of the original building which was
first established in 1850, which at that time still a small chapel. Architect
Cuypers and Hulswit restore it by using a combination of Italian and
Portuguese style and extend it so that it can accommodate up to 1,500
people. Until now, the interior of this ancient building still survives from the days almost a century ago. Chairs,
pulpit and other supplies terbut of teak is still maintained since the
time of the Dutch, even though the pipe organ was replaced in the early
1990s. A large Dutch Bible of 1855 is placed in the church pulpit. Because through time, the Bible was already fragile and easily torn.
: Benny Apriandy Class : 4EA02 NPM : 11209952 Course : Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2
IN WRITTEN ENGLISH
1. The defendant refused to answer the
prosecutor’s questions _________
a. Because he was afraid it would incriminate him
b. For fear that they will incriminate him
c. Because he was afraid that his answer would incriminate him
d. Fearing that will be incriminated by it
The Correct Answer is C The Reason is :
• Answer A : Style error. There is no antecedent for the pronoun it.
• Answer B : 2 style errors. Refused … will is an incorrect sequence of tense;
There is no antecedent for the pronoun they.
• Answer D : 2 style errors. There is an incorrect sequence of tense; There is
no antecedent for the pronoun it.
2. Mrs. Walker has returned______
a. A wallet back to its original owner
b. To its original owner the wallet
c. The wallet to its originally owner
d. The wallet to its original owner
The Correct Answer is D The Reason is :
• Answer A : Style error. It is redundant to say return … back.
• Answer B : Grammar error. When the indirect object precedes the direct
object, no preposition is possible.
• Answer C : Grammar error. Originally is an adverb and is not correct because
it modifies the noun owner.
3. The hospital owes______for the construction of the new wing.
a. The government twenty million dollars
b. For the government twenty millions dollars
c. To the government twenty million dollars
d. Twenty millions of dollars to the government
The Correct Answer is A The Reason is :
• Answer B : 2 grammar errors. It is not correct to use a preposition when the
indirect object precedes the direct object; when million is preceded by a
number, it cannot be plural (one million, two million).
• Answer C : Grammar error. It is not correct to use a preposition when the
indirect object precedes the direct object.
• Answer D : 2 grammar errors. When million is preceded by a number, it cannot
be plural, and when million is preceded by a number and followed by a noun, the
preposition of is incorrect.
4. Sarah ______ that she could not attend classes next week.
a. Told to her professors
b. Sald her professors
c. Told her professors
d. Is telling her professors
The Correct Answer is C The Reason is :
The sentence in accordance with the questions.
5. The artist was asked to show some paintings at the contest because ______
a. He painted very good
b. They believed he painted well
c. If their belief that he was an good artist
d. The judges had been told of his talents
The Correct Answer is B The Reason is :
Of the four answers provided the most appropriate structure is the answer B
because after the verb (painted) takes an adverb (well) not an adjective.
6. If motorists do not observethe traffic regulations, they
will be stopped,ticketed, and
C have to pay a fine.
The Incorrect Answer is (D),should be fined. For parallel
structure, all past participles are required.
7. Fred, who usually conducts the choir rehearsals, did not show up
last night because he
B had an accident on his way to the practice.
The Incorrect Answer is (C),should be had had. The past perfect
should be used; the accident happened first.
8. A short time before her operation last month, Mrs. Carlye dreams
of her daughter
who lives overcast.
The Incorrect Answer is (C),should be dreamed. Use past time
because it happened last month.
9. The atmosphere in Andalucia is open, warm and gives a welcome
feeling to all who have the good fortune to visit here.
The Incorrect Answer is (B),should be welcoming. For parallel
structure, all adjectives are required.
10. Some of the people were standing in the street watched
the parade, while others were
The Incorrect Answer is (C),should be watching. Were standing …
watching is correct parallel structure.
1. Nobody know when the process of glass-making was invented.
A B C D
• Wrong answer is A. know
• Reason : Nobody is a singular subject. the sentence know should be followed by s / es.
• The correct sentence is Nobody knows when the process of glass-making was invented.
2. The languages of the world presents a vast array of structural
similarities and differences.
• Wrong answer is A. presents
• Reason : The languages is a plural subject. so that the sentence presents should not be followed by s / es.
• The correct sentence is The languages of the world present a vast array of structural similarities and differences.
3. The rise of multinationals have resulted in a great deal of legal ambiguity
because multinationals can operate in so many jurisdictions.
• Wrong answer is A. have
• Reason : The rise is a plural subject. The rise can be changed to
"it" as an auxiliary verb. so have changed using tobe has Because (she /
he / it)} has , (i/ you/they/we)} have.
• The correct sentence is The rise of multinationals has resulted in a
great deal of legal ambiguity because multinationals can operate in so
4. All of the east-west interstate highways in the United States has even
numbers,while north-south interstate highways are odd-numbered.
B C D
• Wrong answer is A. has
• Reason : All of the east-west interstate highways is a plural
subject. All of the east-west interstate highways in the United States
can be changed to "They" as an auxiliary verb. so has changed using tobe
have Because (i/ you/they/we)} have, (she / he / it)} has.
• The correct sentence is All of the east-west interstate highways in
the United States have even numbers,while north-south interstate
highways are odd-numbered.
5. When a massive star in the large Magellanic Cloud exploded in 1987, a wave of
neutrinos were defected on Earth.
• Wrong answer is C. were
• Reason : a wave of neutrinos is a singular subject, so were must
follow with was the one of auxiliary verb for singular subject.
• The correct sentence is When a massive star in the large Magellanic
Cloud exploded in 1987, a wave of neutrinos was defected on Earth.
6. Every open space in the targeted area that has grass and a few bushes
are occupied by the white-crowned sparrow.
• Wrong answer is C.are
• Reason : every open space is a singular subject. so are must be followed by is, not are.
• The correct sentence is Every open space in the targeted area that
has grass and a few bushes is occupied by the white-crowned sparrow.
7. Krakatoa is remembered as the volcano that put so much ash into the
air that sunsets around the world was affected for two years afterward.
• Wrong answer is B.put
• Reason : krakatoa is a singular subject. the sentence put should be followed by s / es.
• The correct sentence is Krakatoa is remembered as the volcano that
puts so much ash into the air that sunsets around the world was affected
for two years afterward.
8. The term “Yankee” was originally a nickname for people from New
England, but now anyone from the United States are referred to as a
B C D
• Wrong answer is B. are
• Reason : Anyone is singular subject. so are must be followed by is, not are.
• The correct sentence is The term “Yankee” was originally a nickname
for people from New England, but now anyone from the United States is
referred to as a Yankee.
9. A network of small arteries,mostly sandwiched between the skin and the
underlying muscles, supply blood to the face and scalp
B C D
• Wrong answer is C.supply
• Reason : The underlying is singular subject. so the sentences supply must be followed by s/es.
• The correct sentence is A network of small arteries,mostly sandwiched
between the skin and the underlying muscles, supplies blood to the face
10. Mesquite is a small tree in the Southwest who can withstand the severest
A B C D
• Wrong answer is D.withstand
• Reason : Mesquite is a singular subject. So, the sentence withstand must be followed by s/es.
• The correct sentence is Mesquite is a small tree in the Southwest who can withstands the severest drought.
FieldsizeBadmintonInternationalStandards For you fans ofbadmintonandbadminton courtswant tomakehere isFieldsizeBadmintonInternationalStandards. Explanation ofFieldSize ImageBadminton A.SingleParty/ThePlayers/1 on 1
Length=11.88meters Width=5.18meters Area =61.5384squaremeters NetHeight=1.55meterpole On theNetheight=1.52meters JarakNetKeGarisService=1.98meters Distanceto theside of theFieldServiceLineExterior=3.96meters
B.PartyDual/TwoPlayers/2 on 2
Length=13.40meters Width=6.10meters Area =81.74squaremeters NetHeight=1.55meterpole On theNetheight=1.52meters DistanceNetIntoLineService=1.98feet Distanceto theside of theFieldServiceLineExterior=4.72meters
While the width ofthe linebadminton courtisonly5cm.ifyoumakebadmintonfloorofceramics,line widthshouldbe madeofceramicwhitecut5cmwide.In addition tosavingpaint/repaintingalsothe colorwill not be lost.
Basketball Field Size Before
entering the stage of sample ukurang basketball knowledge is certainly
the latest news first that should be monitored is the location which
makes ukurang basketball arena should be adjusted to the basketball
court that you want to create a very nice look and also in making it
will be noticeably faster when the location who
want to serve as the arena where basketball games and matches seseuai
field example you make a guide, because it is very mementukan all
proceeds from the basketball court making. Therefore
to complete the example or guide you in making the basketball arena
with international stadar no harm in passing on the basketball court
ukurang examples are presented below to reference where if you want or
want to make a place to play basketball arena. and let's just be listened to his scene as they become available beriku this. Basketball Field Size=========================== Basketball court is rectangular. Parts of the basketball court is the main field, the area penalty shot, reflective board, buffer and baskets. For completeness permianan, basketball size was determined.
1. Basketball Field: 28 meters x 15 meters. This size limit is calculated from the next line. In the middle of the field, there is a circle with a radius of 1.80 meters. For the size of the circle, his fingers measured from the outer circle line. Basketball Field Size 2. Penalty Shot line. This shot is a line in the conditional. The size of this area can be seen in the picture below In the penalty shot line Basket 3. Bounce board. Reflective board made of wood or other material of the same nature, is 3 cm thick boards. Reflective board size 1.80 meters x 1.20 meters. In the middle of the board there is a line of reflection in rectangular frame with a size of 0.59 meters x 0.45 meters. Basketball Bounce boards 4. Pole mountings. Or simpei poles made of iron with a diameter of 20 mm. Simpei standing at a height of 3.03 meters above the floor. Buffer pole Basketball 5. Basketball. Basketball is made of synthetic rubber and coated materials. Circumference between 75 cm ball s.d. 78 cm, and weighs between 600 grams s.d. 650 grams. Standard
provisions of the ball and when filled with air is reflected when a
hard floor from a height of 1.80 meters-tall ball will bounce between
1.20 meters sd 1.40 meters. Basketball
That infomasi the sample size of a basketball court international standard that can be admin share for you all. Hopefully with the example of a basketball court ukurang above would certainly be useful for you all ...
Known as baseball or baseball is a sport that is played two teams. Thrower (pitcher) from the team that throws trying to throw a ball called a baseball, while players (batters) from the team that beat trying to hit the ball using a bat (bat). The team that throws trying to catch a ball that was hit by a hit team that beat the team that turned into a throwing team. The team that gets hit numbers by running counter-clockwise direction to return to home plate after touching markers on the surface of the baseball field which is called the base.
Baseball is also referred to as hardball to distinguish it from softball. What are differentiate dg Softball, how dg field , The distribution of the players in the field and the size of the field, basic game, and how to throw the ball Pitcher Pitching, The rest, can be seen and read a brief explanation on; h__p :/ / id.wikipedia.org / wiki / Baseball full or in wikipedia in English Idioms Idioms or other foreigners.
Softball is a sport ball or softball team consisting of 2 teams. Softball game was born in the United States, was invented by George Hancock in the city of Chicago in 1887. Softball is the development of a type of sport that is baseball (baseball) or hardball. Current
softballs from 28 to 30.5 centimeters in diameter; ball is thrown by a
pitcher (pitcher) and was subjected to an opposing player who hit the
(batter's) using the bat (bat). There is a team that just (defense) and the team that beat (offense). Each team competed to collect points (run) way around the three series of markers (base) runners to reach the final marking home plate. There are three types of softball games: * Fast pitch softball is a game determined by the pitcher. Pitcher throws the ball at maximum speed, similar to baseball. There are differences in the style and manner pitcher throwing the ball release. The release of the ball is below or equal of the glove position.
* Modified pitch softball or commonly known as modball. Its
main purpose is to soften the rules used in the category of fast-pitch
so the players are not used to not be surprised by the rules "tight"
like the strike zone in softball, the distance between the base, the
length of the game and others. Speed pitcher in modball is between fast and slow pitch. Ball speed is limited by the arm round the shoulder beyond. * Slow pitch softball makes it easy for batters to hit the ball. Batter was given the ball by the pitcher constantly until I can hit the ball. Pitcher bounced softly. The game is often played in the social community as a competition, without being limited age and gender.
Regarding the size of the field, the difference dg Baseball, shape and size of the ball,
Different Bat (Bat),
and the rest can be listened to and read on;
h__p :/ / id.wikipedia.org / wiki / Softball
Overview General Playing Rules of Baseball
Finally after eagerly and work hard to write, I try to give a glimpse into the general rule of playing Baseball.
DNG can hopefully easy to understand, for teman2 who have not and are new to Baseball or Softball. We apologize if there are shortcomings.
And please feel free to add.
1. Field, & Outstanding Defensive Player (Defensive Team)
Baseball or Softball field has the form ¼ circle. Every good team defensiv or offensiv-team field in the game consists of 9 players. Usually in an official match, the home side started the game as a defensive team first. All nine defensive players (players that white uniform, within image) occupies a position that has been defined and governed or determined by his team, namely; 3 players occupied territories Outfield (rear defense area, the Right-fielder, center-fielder and Left -fielder), and 4 of those players occupy Infield area (the area defensive front / inside, the-man 1st Base, 2nd Base-man, Shortstop, and 3rd Base-man), plus 2 players that are very important, namely Pitcher (Thrower Pitching who are in the midst Infield, Pitcher's usually standing on the Mound) and Catcher (catcher ball Pitching, who sat squatting behind home plate that faced dng Pitcher is approximately 18.5 -19 m). While the team's offense or opposing players, while being outside of or in addition to the field in place of each team (Dugout). Tim
offens / Beater, advancing one by one alternately and sequentially as a
beater / Batter (players who dressed as blue in the figure) in keeping
with the order hitter who has previously determined, to start the game,
standing in the Batter's Box next to home plate. (See caption field that
within the first post you know about "Getting to Know Baseball" to see
the layout Batter'box & Home plate) and try to hit the ball as good
as possible to the game so that teams can not catch the ball Defense
punches. Base ball punch that produces that is not caused by an error / mistake from the defense team, called HIT. And
so on, as well as to the next hitter, the game will be changed to the
Defense team managed to make 3 OUT offense team (3 people OUT either
Batter or Runner). 1 round or rounds in Baseball / Softball called inning, when each team has alternated doing 1x 1x defense and offense.
game starts from Pitcher, who served throws fast balls, as smart and as
accurately as possible, so that the opposing player (hitter / hitters)
may not be able to hit the ball throw.
"Catcher", usually signaled / code that should be thrown ball pitcher,
according to the weakness-hitter, good ball that slow, fast, or turn a
trick though, in keeping with the tricks mastered Pitcher Pitching
3.Pemukul (Hitter) & Strike Zone
One roll "Strike" will be calculated only for profit and Pitcher, generally if;
- Throw the ball right in the "Strike Zone" and not hit either in-swing or not by Batter
- Throw the ball outside the "Strike Zone" or "Ball" and ill hit although in-swing by Batter
- Batter hit by ball throw, but missed "Foul Ball" or the exit area of the game "Foul Territory".
Zone is an area of "imagination box" purpose pitch that Home Plate
width width and height defined between the knee s / d front of the
elbow-Beater / Batter. (See Figure 3 above, seen from the view of the graph-Pitcher). Is
Pitcher throws into or out "Strike Zone", all determined by the
decisions Plate Umpire (officer who wears a light blue costume behind
the catcher, in the picture).
Each bat was given 3 times a chance to hit the ball from the pitcher. If
the pitcher throws the ball 3 times managed to fit exactly into the
Strike Zone without being hit by the hitter, then si-hitter / hitters
declared "OUT" and should be out of the field back to the Dugout. In the example shown images pitching, "Strikes", which was decided by the Plate Umpire by moving his hand.
Strike Zone area definition, could again see Point 3 above.
5.Tujuan hitters hit the ball and goal
of the-bat / Hitter is, try your best and hit the ball as far as
possible to the game of "Fair Territory", as that shown by the yellow
the ball is hit reply (to the red line) out of the game area "Foul
Territory", it is considered as a calculated blow that failed and
"Strike" advantage for Pitcher.
the ball was hit, the hitter must release "Bat" ground and ran towards
the Base, as far and as much as he could accomplish that Base (in the
direction that the blue arrow), and try not to in-OUT-kan (eg Tag Play)
by team Defense.
player Offense (Hitter / Runner), who made it to the 4th Bases (back to
Home Plate) and continue on the next at bat, he has managed to create 1
point for his team.
a hitter / hitters, can hit hard and far exceeds the distance "Out
Field", then he can easily reach all up to return to the Home Base Plate
without having in-out-out by a team of Defense, and he managed to
donate 1 point, and deserve the title of "homerun" for his team. (See yellow line "homerun")
the ball "Strikes" often also so easy to hit by hitters, so sometimes
releasing Pitcher Pitch or throw a ball outside the Strike Zone for the
spit-hitter, and force them to swing "Swing" or hitting the bad balls
this is not to overdo it, because if the pitcher throws 4 times do
outside Strike Zone (Balls) and hitters do not be fooled and do not
swing or punch, then after 4 Balls si-hitter / hitters allowed toward
first base, without having to hit the ball advance (Free Walk - an advantage for hitters). To that end, Plate Umpire duty also count "Count" between "Balls" and "Strikes" which occurs in every pitch.
Duel between Hitter and Pitcher will end, if;
- Hitter "OUT" for 3 times can not hit the ball Strikes. Or
- Friendly and Hitter-free toward first base as pitcher has done 4 times Balls, Or
- Hitters hit the ball to the area of the game, and continues to be Runner.
- Hitters hit by "Wildpitch" Pitcher either intentionally or unintentionally, and may Hitter and freely toward first base. This sort of thing is called the "Hit-by-pitch"
Every hitter who has hit the ball into the area of the game, continues as a runner
tried to run as fast towards the Base, as far and as much as he
accomplished Base can reply, as long as players try to capture and
control the Defense blow hitters and threw the ball back to the other
defenders "infielder" for OUT-right-clicking and securing Runner game.
the runner reaches 1st Base least, before the player throws the ball to
an infielder Defense 1st Base-man, then managed to get a runner on base
and stand first and then wait for the next hitter who will hit the
At each Base Runner occupies only allowed one of each Base.
in the game, during the live ball (Play Ball) baserunner allowed and
can at any time leave the base, without relying on a pitching motion to
steal Base (Base Stealing) run toward the next base.
is in contrast with Softball Games, where the state of the ball in the
hands Play Ball Pitcher Pitch zone region circle, stand still baserunner
on base until the pitch was waiting for the throw.
team players declared OUT Similarly, if the Defense teams managed to
control the ball which hit Hitter and quickly threw on 1st Base-man who
mastered Base, before the runner reaches 1st Base. Because
Hitter forced to flee, after he hit the ball to the game, and less
rapidly with the ball that first captured by the 1st Base Base-man in
it, we call it "Force Out".
the ball or runner who reaches first base, it was decided by the Field
Umpire (in the picture, standing hand picked & blue costume).
baserunner with risks, may at any time abandon basenya and strive to
reach the next base, without waiting for the results of Punch Hitter his
teammates, trying to turn it off before the players Defense "OUT" by
Runner with this effort and intends to reach the next base without the
knowledge of a team of Defense, then it is called "Base Stealing".
case, if Hitter / Runner made it to the base before the ball is caught
Base infielder in his, then he got the "Safe" and be silent standing in
the Base distinguished achievement. In this case, continue to the next hitter and baserunner in front of him for trying to help me reach the next base.
In pictures look anyway, Field Umpire Safe signaled by opening or expanding left and right hand.
thing Defense team, shutting down two opposing players (Offense) Double
Play once was, even 3 players at once (Triple Play). Because
each base can only be occupied by one baserunner, then every ball that
was hit by player 1 HIT team, baserunner who exactly was forced to
vacate the front should dng Base (which will be achieved before Hitter
or Runner) to the Base-next, it's called (Force Play ).
example, a previously established baserunner at 1st Base, after the
ball is struck by the subsequent HIT Hitter 1 team of his friends, then
he should be forced under any circumstances and reached 2nd Base,
although the probability is very small. Tim
defens in this case, can be tried first clicking-control ball and throw
the ball to 2nd base to turn off at 2nd Base Runner without Tag Out and
the next as quickly as possible to throw the ball to 1st base as well
as lethal hitter who ran to 1st base without doing Tag Out. Likewise, the Triple Play.
A winner in Game Baseball is a team that peaked after 9 innings (last inning) finished.
in the game usually does not apply SERIES numbers, if both teams have
the same number or SERI in the final last inning, then the game will be
continued in the next inning, until one team has the highest rate at the
end of extra inning.
After the game, both teams ended up with each other or shake hands clapping (TOS) as a sign of our sportsmanship.
Umpteen course, review the General Rules Baseball play.
Please corrected and added if necessary .. May be useful ya ..