Jumat, 15 Maret 2013

This story about my affair with him


This story about my affair with him

During the day, the first time I saw it at the race Naposo and teens on Gor Ciracas
At the time I was asiknya to register the race with my new friends from the wijk or region Condet nico, Raymond, Rio, Tedy, Willy and Joshua. They were teammates for registering futsal competitions. While futsal competition was held in the afternoon until the evening.
Then I was with my twin brother invited to play follow the badminton competition.
Since I came from the teak Kramat wijk or region, while teak Kramat wijk or region should be merged into wijk or Parserahan region, at that time I was invited to join wijk or region Kramat Jati.Nah when I knew it was a female friend of wijk Condet named Floren I and my twin brother to play badminton competition. At that Floren not want, with a seductive persuasion: D, finally he was willing to play badminton. At that time my twin brother to accompany floren :) badminton competitions. But eventually they lost two sets: D.
When finished playing Floren met his friend named Benita. At that time I knew the name of the name that is in the back of his shirt. At that time I was interested in the color of white skin and her sweet face.


Tidak ada komentar: