NPM : 11209952
Class : 4EA02
- Nobody know when the process of
glass-making was invented.
A B C D
- The languages of the world presents a vast array of structural similarities and differences. A B C D
The answer is A.
- The rise of multinationals have resulted
in a great deal of legal ambiguity because
multinationals can operate in so many jurisdictions.
- All of the east-west interstate highways in the United
States has even numbers
while north-south interstate highways are odd-numbered. C D
a massive star in the large Magellanic Cloud exploded in 1987, a
neutrinos were detected on Earth.
- Every open space in the targeted area that has
grass and a few bushes are
A B C
occupied by the white-crowned sparrow.
- Krakatoa is remembered as the volcano that put
so much ash into the air that
sunsets around the world was affected for two years afterward.
- The term “Yankee” was originally a nickname for
people from New England, but
now anyone from the United States are referred to as a Yankee.
B C D
- A network of small arteries, mostly sandwiched
between the skin and the
underlying muscles, supply blood to the face and scalp.
B C D
- Mesquite is a small tree in the Southwest
who can withstand the severest drought.
A B C D