1. Jakarta Cathedral Church (official name: Santa Maria Protector Appointed to Heaven, De Kerk van Onze Lieve Vrouwe ten Hemelopneming) is a church in Jakarta. The church building was inaugurated in 1901 and built the neo-gothic architecture of Europe, which is a very commonly used architecture to build a church building a few centuries ago.
2. Cathedral Church of Bogor has the official name of the parish of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Located at Jalan Kapten ploy to No. 22, Bogor.Originally a parish church in Bogor which includes Apostolic Prefecture Sukabumi region. Along with the change in the status of Apostolic Prefecture Sukabumi a diocese under the name bishopric Bogor. Bogor parish church was used as the Cathedral Church of the Diocese of Bogor.
3. Bandung Cathedral Church, or Cathedral of St. Peter, is a church located at Jalan Merdeka, Bandung, Indonesia. The building was designed by Ir. Proper Charles Wolff Schoemaker and neo-Gothic architectural style end. Seen from above, resembles a symmetrical cross. Cathedral of St. Peter has a land area of 2,385 sqm and a building area of 785 m².Own church named St. Franciscus Regis on June 16, 1895. After obtaining the status gemeente Bandung (municipal level) in 1906, it was decided to build a new church building. Construction of the new building undertaken during the year 1921. The cathedral and blessed on February 19, 1922 by Mgr. E. Luypen.
4. Immanuel Church is the first church that was built on the basis of an agreement between the people and the people of Reformation Lutheran in Batavia.Its construction began in 1834 with the following results of the draft JH Horst. On August 24, 1835, the first stone laid. Four years later, August 24, 1839, construction was completed.At the same time the building was inaugurated into the church in honor of King Willem I, King of the Netherlands in the period 1813-1840. At the church building included WILLEMSKERK name.Classicism style church was patterned round on the foundations of three meters. The front facing Gambir Station. In this section is clearly visible rectangular portico with pillars that sustain paladian horizontal beam. Paladinisme is a style of 18th-century classicism in England are pressing symmetry and harmony comparison.Porches on the north and south following the shape of the round church by forming two concentric circle, which surrounds the worship space. Through the careful construction of the dome, sunlight can illuminate the whole room evenly. Round tower or lantern above the dome decorated short plaster lotus flower with six leaves, the Egyptian symbol for the goddess of light.Orgel used to the year 1843, the results of artificial J. Datz in the Netherlands. Before the organ is installed, a band appeared as accompanist worship celebration. In 1985, the organ was dismantled and cleaned so as to be able to function properly now.
5. Zion Church, also known as the Portuguese Church Portugeesche Buitenkerk or are in the corner of Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta and Mangga Dua Raya. The church building has architectural grandeur and solid durability. Portugeesche Buitenkerk or Portuguese church was completed in 1695. The inauguration of the church building was on Sunday, October 23, 1695 with the blessing by Reverend Theodorus Zas. Physical development takes about two years. Laying the first stone Pieter van Hoorn on October 19, 1693.The full story of this church blessing written in Dutch on a memorial board. Until now, it can still be seen on the walls of the church.This church is the oldest building in Jakarta which is still used for its original purpose as established at the beginning. The house of worship still has most of the same furnishings as well. The church is never restored in 1920 and again in 1978. The church building is protected by the government through Jakarta Governor Decree CB/11/1/12/1972.
6. Church Monument is one of the oldest churches in Indonesia located in Kampung Tugu, North Jakarta. Unknown exactly when to begin construction, but historians conclude about the year 1676-1678, together with the opening of a public school in Indonesia by Melchior Leydecker.Tugu Church in 1737 performed the first renovation under the direction of Van De Tydt pastor, assisted by a pastor born in Lisbon is of Portuguese descent Ferreira d'Almeida and people Mardijkers.Monument in 1740 the church was destroyed, along with the occurrence of Rebellion Chinese (China Onlusten) and the massacre of the Chinese in Batavia, during the Governor-General Adriaan Valckenier ruling in Batavia in 1737 to 1741.Then in 1744 with the help of a landlord Justinus Vinck this church was rebuilt, and new finishes on July 29, 1747 which was inaugurated on July 27, 1748 by Reverend JM Mohr.Until now the church still stands and serves as a "monument GPIB", although at various angles is much to be repaired due to aging. This church seems simple but it looks sturdy and neat, with features antique deacon bench, metal plates, and the old pulpit. The bell in the church is expected to be made in 1880, because the old bell that was made in 1747 have been damaged and kept in the parsonage there.
7. Peniel GPIB Pasar Baru, Central Jakarta, or what is commonly called Church of Chicken, is a relic of the colonial era church in Indonesia. Church architecture was designed by Ed Cuypers and Hulswit. The church was built between 1913 and 1915 and originally named the New Church. Chickens given the nickname Church because the church was placed on the roof of a wind directions are made in the form of chicken.Existing church building is now an extension of the original building which was first established in 1850, which at that time still a small chapel. Architect Cuypers and Hulswit restore it by using a combination of Italian and Portuguese style and extend it so that it can accommodate up to 1,500 people. Until now, the interior of this ancient building still survives from the days almost a century ago. Chairs, pulpit and other supplies terbut of teak is still maintained since the time of the Dutch, even though the pipe organ was replaced in the early 1990s. A large Dutch Bible of 1855 is placed in the church pulpit. Because through time, the Bible was already fragile and easily torn.